OPENING HOURS FOR CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR
Friday 22 December 2023 9.00am-12.00pm
Monday 25 December 2023 CLOSED
Tuesday 26 December 2023 CLOSED
Wednesday 27 December 2023 9.00am-12.00pm & 1.00-4.30pm
Thursday 28 December 2023 9.00am-12.00pm & 1.00-4.30pm
Friday 29 December 2023 9.00am-12.00pm
Monday 1 January 2024 CLOSED
Tuesday 2 January 2024 CLOSED
Wednesday 3 January 2024 9.00am-12.00pm & 1.00-4.30pm
Thursday 4 January 2024 9.00am-12.00pm & 1.00-4.30pm
Friday 5 January 2024 9.00am-12.00pm & 1.00-4.30pm
Calling all 15-30 year olds
Let’s help prevent a measles outbreak in the future. If you are unsure that you have had two doses of the MMR vaccine (measles, mumps and rubella) please let us know and we will arrange for you to have a vaccination.
Measle Case in Wellington Region
There has been a case of measles in the Wellington Region. Please make sure you are protected and if you are born after 1968 and have not been vaccinated you are eligible for two free doses of MMR which is 99% effective in preventing measles.
National Measles Campaign - focusing on the immunity gap for adolescents and young adults.
Flu vaccine is now available
Flu season is here. The influenza immunisation programme runs from the 1st April 2023 to 31st December 2023. We recommend getting the flu vaccine as soon as possible, as winter is the time you are most at risk to become infected with the flu.
It takes 2 weeks for your flu vaccination to be the most effective.
The flu vaccine is FREE for:
- Maori and Pacific people aged 55 to 64 years
- pregnant people
- people 65 years and older
- people aged 6 months to under 65 years with medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease or asthma and many other conditions. If you are not sure you are eligible for a free vaccine please call the clinic to discuss.
- Tamariki aged 4 years or under who have been hospitalised with a respiratory illness or have history of a respiratory illness.
If you do not fit into the criteria group above, the cost for the flu vaccine is $25.
Meet the Health & Well-beingTeam
- Do you want to improve your health or better manage a medical condition?
- Do you need support to improve your sleeping, eating, or exercise behaviours?
- Do you want to learn how to better manage your mood or anxiety?
Winner of patient survey gift basket
Congratulations to Alan Urry who was the lucky winner of the patient survey gift basket. Thanks very much to everyone who participated in this survey, it gave us invaluable feedback in how well we are doing in delivering health care for our patients. The2023-11-04